On line registrations are closed - you are invited to register or complete your registration at the conference venue in Bordeaux.
If you have any question regarding the registration, please contact us :
Administrative conference secretariat:
Mrs Isabelle VOIRIN / Mrs Véronique LHEUREUX
33608 PESSAC CEDEX- FRANCE
Fax: 33 (0)556 15 11 60
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration fee - (vat inc.*):
|Before 7 July||After 7 July |
|778 €||878 €||Regular Delegates|
(Academic or Industrial)
|405 €||505 €||Students* accompanying |
an Academic member
|80 €||Extra Gala dinner at Saint-Emilion on 6 October |
(For accompanying person)
* Registration are French VAT included at 19.6%
* the student fee is applicable only together with one academic registration
The conference fee includes:
- the conference proceedings,
- the attendance to tutorials on 5 October,
- the access to the conference rooms (Regular sessions and Workshops),
- the access to the industrial exhibition hall,
- the coffee breaks and refreshments,
- the lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,
- the gala diner in Saint Emilion, 6 October*.
* Extra gala diner fee for accompanying person upon availabilities
General terms and conditions :
- Registration must be paid prior to admission to the conference.
- Registration is considered effective upon confirmation of payment by the conference secretariat and if not cancelled by 16 September 2011.
- Registration received after 16 September 2011 will not be confirmed. You are strongly advised to bring a copy of the bank transfer order with you to avoid delay when registering at the desk. If payment has not been made, you will be requested to pay in cash or by credit card or cheque upon arrival.
- Cancellation has to be notified by signed letter before 16 September 2011 and sent by postal mail or fax to the conference secretariat. In case of cancellation before 16 September a refund will be paid less 50€ for administrative expenses. Note that there will be no refund of registration fee to author who have published a paper in the ESREF 2011 special issue of Microelectronics Reliability.
- No refund will be made after 16 September 2009.
- If fee is not reimbursed due to late cancellation, a copy of the conference proceedings will be mailed.
- Payment must be made either:
- by cheque to ADERA Service (in Euro) - Only for French organisations
- by bank transfer (in Euro net of any bank charge) to:
Banque COURTOIS - Le Millénium - 12 Quai de Queyries - 33072 Bordeaux Cedex
IBAN/ FR 76 1026 8024 8010 3062 0020 441
Please forward to the secretariat a copy of the bank transfer with the name of the participant. For payment by international transfer, pay through BIC : COURFR2T
- By credit card (MASTER or VISA or EUROCARD or AMEX) via our secure website.
- By purchase order - Only for French organisations.